Thursday, July 4, 2013

KIU JULY CHALLENGE...

Welcome to July's Challenge at Kraft It Up!!!

This month our wonderful sponsors are...

2 CRAFTY..


2 Crafty strives to offer affordable and versatile laser cut chipboard products to the Australian and International Craft market.

2Crafty’s products are manufactured here in Australia and offer products suitable for scrapbooking, cardmaking, altered art, invitations and mixed media, and with over 700 designs, every area has been covered.

2Crafty’s owner Vanessa, stumbled on the demonstration of the laser cutter at one of the Sydney craft fairs back in 2006 and although her background was Human Resources and payroll her creative mind could see unlimited possibilities and so began her journey into the world of a craft wholesaler.

2Crafty designs are supported both locally and in the overseas market and Vanessa strives to offer the highest level of customer support, and is happy to discuss personalized orders with customers via their local scrapbooking store.

2Crafty also offers a fabulous blog that is updated weekly with projects created from its wonderful Design Team with both local and international designers which includes the very talented Di Garling, Chantal Vandenberg, Elena Olinevich, Georgia Heald, Heather Jacob, Keren Tamir, Lindy Gillespie, Nicole Dioron & Sarah Groen – as well as many talented Guest Designers.

The 2Crafty website, although a wholesale website, offers you a birds eye view of all the wonderful designs that it offers. Make sure you check out the stockist list and don’t be afraid to ask your local store to order products that they may not have in stock.


2 Crafty are sponsoring a $35.00 product pack.



TWIDDLEYBITZ..

Twiddleybitz  is an Australian owned and operated manufacturer and wholesaler of chipboard and fine crafts products located in Western Australia.
Our  motto: Let Twiddleybitz change the way you scrapbook!
 As we strive to provide the scrapbooking and craft community with quality and affordable cutting edge chipboard and related products.
Twiddleybitz  has an extensive and inspiring  product range of chipboard and off the page items,  catering for  Scrapbookers , Papercrafters and Mixed Media Artists (and all other crafters!) which  can be used with  colour and textured mediums,  and anything else you can  imagine,  to create your very own unique embellishments, letters, words and shapes to use on your creative projects.
See our extensive range on our wholesale site
http://www.twiddleybitz.com.au
or join us on our Ning
 for some great ideas and to share your Twiddley creations.
http://twiddleybitz.ning.com/


CHARMS CREATIONS...
A bit about Charms Creations....

I started creating my Lovely Lollipops just for my own scrapbooking pages in about February/March of this year. I saw that Scrapbooking Top 50 had a Craft Market that gives the opportunity to sell your own handmade embellishments, so thought I would make a few packets up and see how it goes! It went really well, so I thought I would make a few more packs up and try my hand selling them on my own personal blog too - my first sale was in April. That went really well too! I've had a sale a month, plus have been a regular at the Craft Market at SBT50 too. I've also set up a Facebook Shop where I have them available as well. I have LOTS of giveaways so to keep updated on those & upcoming sales - make sure you LIKE my Charms Creations Facebook Page & check out my blog Charms Creations!

Each and every embellishment that I have created has been handcut {making them ALL totally unique} and can include a mixture of felt, fabric, lace, hessian, doiley & any other interesting piece of material I can find. They are finished off with a button and cross-stitches that are also as unique to the embellishment! I have started making different styles and sizes of Lovely Lollipops, Luscious Lollipops & Page Runners. Something NEW are my Suns and Clouds too! I have also dabbled in a bit of clay stamping too. So, if you are looking for something totally unique and one of a kind please pop on over and check them out!

I am soooo excited about sponsoring this month - and look forward to seeing what you all create! 

Have fun & Good Luck on winning the fab prizes up for grabs - including mine of course... heheh!

Charms Creations are offering a $15.00 Voucher.



~JULY CHALLENGE ~

This month your challenge is to create a layout using a different style than you normally create, for example if you are a textured/layerd scrapper try clean and simple...

*Please make a note of what style you are using when you link your layouts, for example...
Melissa Heather - Minimalist or add it to your blog post!




OUR WONDERFUL DESIGN TEAMS EXAMPLES...

RAQUEL...



 GINA - VINTAGE



PAULA - SHABBY CHIC...




CHANTALLE - FLORAL/MIXED MEDIA

LULA - FLORAL

HEATHER - SIMPLE & TWO PHOTOS

AMANDA - MIXED MEDIA


SANNA -  SHABBY CHIC...


HELENE - CLEAN & SIMPLE



5 comments:

  1. Oh, my...this made me giggle....such a looong way from your usual styles...but, hey! If you can do it so beautifully, I guess we can too:):)!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was confused for a minute! you have written May challenge instead of July!
    I do a mixture of styles, except for clean and simple, so I'm looking forward to challenging myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Love seeing you all change it up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, inneresting brief...
    fabulous pages ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous examples and inspiration.....ok.....I think I can....yessssss!! Let's do this :0)))

    ReplyDelete